Cheap Chalk

Where can I buy thick Chalk. I need to use it for drawing and marking on a cemented floor of a house. I am trying to design cupboards, electrics etc and drwi onto floors and walls. I need quite a few and was wandering where I can buy something to do this easily.

Yaz

Reply to
Yaz

Wilkinsons probably; they seem to sell everything.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Early Learning Centre sells chalk

Reply to
peter

Our Aada has big chunky chalks in thier "pound " section , I picked up a tub of them for marking out with .

Reply to
simonsmith.uk

The message from "Yaz" contains these words:

Asda in the toy department - it's kids playground chalk.

Reply to
Guy King

wrote> Our Aada has big chunky chalks in thier "pound " section , I picked up

Do you mean Asda?

Yaz

Reply to
Yaz

Any builders merchant should have marking-out chalks as well as spraypaints

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Cut a six inch square of plasterboard, cut this into one inch strips, hey presto, six free chalks.

Reply to
Phil L

final option: the garden.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Its free on may chalk uplands. Just chip your own piece off.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher