Cheap camera setup I found

I was browsing on woolies site and found this

one I thought was quite a cheap deal so passing it on to anyone in here who might find it useful :-)

feels good to give to those of help me out loads in here :)

Reply to
Sarah

In message , Sarah writes

"this item is not currently available"

Costco are doing a car version for £49.99

Reply to
geoff

Ebay are doing one for £30. :-)

Reply to
George

Does you think it might be able to make it at least partially waterproof with the judicious application of some mastic in appropriate places?

Reply to
clangers_snout