Cheap but excellent Binoculars

Lidl have a set going for less than £15. I just bought a set. They REALLY are excellent. Ideal for birdwatching. 8 x 24 with a 50 vm zoom. Astonishingly well designed and high quality materials.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Couldn't resist a plug here - try

from 600 grammes to 25kg! My own company so not exactly an unbiased recommendation :-)

Reply to
John Burns

I have no objections not like some of the nettkoppen uber herr. What do you think of the Lidle ones? (If that's not too Homer Simpson of me)

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Difficult one that, eh?

Reply to