CHARTER: Does anyone mind if I post a small ad?

In message , "dave @ stejonda" writes

Sorry, but this NG is populated will trollbaiters (holds up hand) too...

Reply to
geoff

I thought you just beat the end with a large rock until it broke.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Maxie, you are an experienced troll. I WANT NO ADVERTISING on this ng. This that clear. That My Arse man man can go elsewhere to sell things.

Reply to
IMM

needs a good kicking ?

Reply to
Jerry.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I almost feel sorry for him. The poor sod's not going to live that down for a long time....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Andy, what are you on about.

Reply to
IMM

"Ian Stirling" wrote | I thought you just beat the end with a large rock until it broke.

I'm not interested in IMM's sexual practices, thank you.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , IMM writes

Let's be honest, nobody really gives a toss what you think

It is generally accepted that personal ads are acceptable if someone has something NG relevant for sale

Reply to
geoff

In article , geoff writes

Ignore who? [1]

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

Elisa - who goes by the user name of IMM

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, you will have to stop it. Pull yourself together. It is sad to see a man slowly deteriorate, as you certainly are, in front of you via a computer screen. A very sad sight ineed. Very sad.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Not me, you must be looking in the mirror John

Reply to
geoff

Elisa over loaded again, someone really must sort out what is causing that stack dump on line 19943 of the random_thoughts.dll file....

Reply to
Jerry.