Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

She looks cute.

Reply to
Bod

And the DiY bit is?

Ah I forgot, he must have f****d her - and that's about the only DiY that he and she will ever do with that sprog, as the nanny will be tasked to change nappies, feed and walk it. All at the tax payers expense of course!

The quicker we abolish or downgrade the monarchy the better off this country will be.

Reply to
Unbeliever

PLUS ONE!!!!! But there are many wankers who look up to the monarchy. They seem to need something in their drab pointless little lives to believe in and worship. As if football was not enough for these plebs.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I hate football and I do not follow everything the monarchy does, but I'm glad we've got one.

So ;_>

Reply to
Tim Watts

Ah, the bigots!

I happen to think that the Royal Family is good for this country and if you were to do a little research I think you would find that, if anything, the Royal Family contributes to the Exchequer, not the other way around. Whilst I do take an interest in their activities, I certainly do not worship them.

The Royal Family has been, and still is, involved in the defence of this country. George VI served in World War 1. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, served in World War II participating in the Allied invasion of Sicily, the Battle of Crete and the Battle of Cape Matapan. The Queen, as Princess Elizabeth, when she was old enough joined the ATS and drove ambulances and other heavy vehicles around London during the last year or so of the war. Prince Harry went to Sandhurst then joined the Blues and Royals. He has served twice in Afghanistan. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, served as a search and rescue pilot and is currently working as an air ambulance pilot.

I have no interest in football.

Reply to
Old Codger

You get a point for hating football, you must have more brain cells than the vast majority of this country. The monarchy are very glad that you are glad. If nobody was glad, there would be no monarchy. And don't say that this would lead to a dictatorship. The Queen has f*ck all to do with the running of this country. Why are you glad that we have a monarchy?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Only very marginally.

And did bugger all in that war.

Long before he was a british royal.

Which didn?t actually make much difference to the result.

In fact much more effort was put into ensuring that he didn?t end up dead than he ever contributed to the war.

You'll have to pardon us if we don?t actually swoon.

Reply to
Simon Brown

No Royal has been put at risk in Afghanistan and well you know that. Think before you post utter drivel.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Wodders, socked up posted the above comment.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Old Codger scribbled

You forgot to mention that Prince Andrew is a collector of AirMiles and is alleged to have shagged a few very young girls.

Reply to
Jonno

Mr Pounder Esquire scribbled

You can prove otherwise ?

Reply to
Jonno

He doesn't have to. It was the old codger that made the claim and so gets to do the proving.

Reply to
Simon Brown

I was surprised I'd actually got two of them right as a guess. maybe they are that predictable. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff scribbled

They name their offsping to a known formula.

Reply to
Jonno

I would guess that the delay in the announcement was the need to run it pass Granny for permission, or Great Granny I suppose.

Reply to
Broadback

Like hell they do.

Odd that you didn't predict the names.

Reply to
Simon Brown

They must have known what it was going to be long before it showed up.

Reply to
Simon Brown

She will have to be circumspect as she gets older else she may get Charlotte the harlot.

Reply to
F Murtz

Why must? The radiographers can tell from the scans but one of the first questions is "Do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?". An untrained observer could probably work it out but I wouldn't be surprised if a skilled operator avoided scanning, in any detail, the appropriate part of the foetus's anatomy.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice