Charity shop/good cause that wants building materials?

We don't seem to get any of that on ours, nor the autoresponders. In fact i've got rid of a few things in response to wanted posts, when I hadn't got round to listing them.

Reply to
chris French

Duuno about general stuff. There is a paint recycling place near Cambridge somewhere.

Reply to
chris French

There is a lovely one in Mossley.

Reply to
mogga

Got a scout group near by?

Reply to
mogga

You could have a look at

Seems to do the sort of thing you're looking for, but I don't know how easy it is to match what you've got with people who need it.

andrew

Excellent resource! Thanks for that, exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

Reply to
dom