Changing house name ( OT).

They don't, in this house they're all free.

The next step as soon as I'm confident the technology is reliable is that all calls over (EU) Europe are free with a 2p connect charge.

I suspect the answer is that the cost of the transport of bulk mail is insignificant, like sugar snap peas from Kenya or asparagus from Peru.

The cost of postage is rather like the standard connect charge on the VOIP phone system.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

In message , chris French writes

Interesting. The Royal Mail booklet Mail Made Easy gives :

Royal Mail Customer Services Freepost PO Box 740 Plymouth P19 7YB

Another RM booklet, Keeping Our Promise, shows the Glasgow address, above.

Reply to
Graeme

Please do. I do not say that facetiously - the problem today is that too many people do not bother to complain, with the result that nothing changes. I'm not suggesting that one complaint will change the world, but am suggesting that enough complaints will help.

Reply to
Graeme