Changing consumer unit split point

I would consider that option (the price isn't a concern) but I'm not even sure there's a non-split busbar available for my CU. It would need to be a Main Switch + 15, and that doesn't seem to be listed.

Richard.

Richard Russell

horses mouth (I called their tech department for something else but I asked for you whilst on the phone). I was imformed that the 6+6 load Starbreaker was a specially built/imported CU for a big customer in Scotland to fit a certain sized box. The CU became a good seller and no other varients to the

6+6 split were ever made. If you look on the web site it is the only 412 list no for their CUs. Feeding a new CU from one on the non RCD slots is a viable option.

And just to make you feel better the Wylex team also disappointed me (well my customer) with my tech enquiry.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth