Changing a lamp safely

The idea was that she would be 20 years younger than me.

Reply to
ARW

If I did that I'd be in trouble with the parents.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

So give her mother a good seeing to then.

Reply to
ARW

In message , Lieutenant Scott writes

Or goggles, or Hi-viz jacket so you can be seen in the darkened room - after you've fitted the low energy light bulb of course.

Reply to
bert

What's wrong with "children"

Reply to
bert

Pearl barley is best for this.

Reply to
Tim Streater

You look like a guinea-pig.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Lieutenant Scott

There's no need for personal insults. You look like the back end of a llama.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Bribery and corruption.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Hi viz jackets can make you look so silly.....

Lieutenant Scott

"When I were a children" fails my newsreader's grammar check.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Their general lack of worldly experience often causes them to make the sorts of uninformed choices that only politicians would be proud of?

Reply to
Jules Richardson