Changing a lamp safely

That would be 135.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

If I was her I would have told them to shove their job. I could not put up with such bullshit.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

FAIL.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Hehehe, you remind me of the boy who told me "in Pakistan we can buy parrots for

50 pence".
Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

That still doesn't get us back to Nelson.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yeah, that's you, isn't it

a bigoted, ignorant failure

Reply to
geoff

Strange - I thought that even you can't be so stupid as to confuse a bird with a bamboo stalk - I was obviously wrong

Reply to
geoff

No - 37 sounds closer to the mark

lets face it your command of the english language is somewhat stunted, your ability to adapt to your environment is pretty crap, you're an all round loser, not what I would really call intelligent

just another stupid troll hiding behind a monitor and kbd

Reply to
geoff

You'd be surprised what a man in his 130s can do.

Lieutenant Scott

Troll handbook, page 72, line 4: "Call the other person what he just called you, it saves you thinking up your own lines."

You have yet to explain why that's such a bad thing. You're probably not bigoted because you just follow the rest of the crowd. It's easier that way.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

As I said before, my English is fine. It may not be perfect, but there is no point in perfecting it for perfection's sake.

What the hell are you on about now?

Nobody but trolls use words like that. Too generic.

Moreso than you though.

Me? I'm just stating my opinion.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

I didn't. Where did I say they were the same? And you tell me I have a problem understanding English.....

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

In message , Lieutenant Scott writes

Reply to
geoff

"Problem" implies some sort of personal failure, such as might be dealt with by a social worker, or incompetence, whereas "issue" suggests a challenge.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

using a number system with a base of 6 - i.e. 59 to everyone else?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

" We've got an issue, Houston" doesn't sound right

Reply to
charles

Oh yes. Every year.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A small one then? 6" dia is not that uncommon for bamboo, pint pots (not sleevers) are what 4" dia?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I'd have used the words as appropiate and told them if they had a problem with that it was their issue.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No it doesn't it means something to solved or sorted out, a challenge.

An issue is either a single edition of a periodical or something to be discussed. Nothing about making things work or coming to a solution, perfect management speak.

"Personal failures" become "challenges" like short people are "height challenged" or the obese "weight challenged". Call a spade a spade not a person operated digging implement, they are short and/or fat.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice