Chandelier

Thanks. The RS catalogue (including the CD version) is so difficult to navigate nowadays that I must've missed that!

Six amp stuff is entirely adequate to hang, say, a 60W bulb on the end :-)

I once did rewire a couple of "picture lamps" with some RS PTFE-insulated VERY thin equipment wire, but for some reason it seemed too fragile, although they're still working...

Obviously, for this sort of purpose, any colour insulation would do.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I hope They aren't lurking, ready to pounce with a Part X.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher