Challenge Xtreme Tools

Anyone had much experience with these from Argos? There are some incredible deals at the moment.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Incredible is right - in the "I can't believe they can call these things tools" sense.

Reply to
Grunff

Yes, are there any in particular you're interested in, or just them in general?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

I had the bad sense to buy a Challenge once, and its been great, very surprised.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

I bought a challenge cordless drill a couple of months ago. i can remember how much i paid for it , but it was probably less than it cos me in petrol to get to Argos. I was VERY surprised with it.

I expected it to be a bit flimsey and fall apart in a week but wa shocked to find the build quality to be quite good for such a chea price

-- Scooby

Reply to
Scooby

I bought one of their SDS drills >2 years ago. Didn't expect it to last but its still going strong. Excellent for many things but esp. good for removing tiles

Reply to
Old Bill

Maybe we should have this thread deleted incase some-one from Challeng see it. Their prices will probably double if they see these positiv comments

-- Scooby

Reply to
Scooby

They have some new clearance deals on at the moment, this looks good VFM:

Proabably best for light to medium DIY use, or if starting out with a modest budget for tools.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C