Challenge Extreme Grass Trimmer

Hi any body know where I can get a spool for the above , its the 350 watt model, or perhaps a complete universal spool houseing. I should think this is a badged universal model its pale green ,has twin line feed, and the drive to the spool head is a 10mm shaft. Thanks in advance for any help Ken

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Ken Page

Have you totalled yours so that you can't refill it?

Reply to
Emil Tiades