CH Radiator prices .

I've looked at prices on Screwfix,B+Q and

Are there any other on-line places that I could try or can anyone suggest anywhere with more competitive prices . Are Wickes cheaper than Screwfix and B+Q ? Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

In article , Stuart writes

This is who I used:

fred

I find Wickes are generally cheaper than most other DIY stores. Screwfix are cheap but watch those P&P charges - there's no use buying something to save £7 if you then pay £10 P&P.

I bought my radiators from Screwfix (as part of a larger order) and also from a nearby Travis Perkins. They knew my face there and put all the stuff through under a "trade" account. I'm not sure if they were having me on but there's definitely wiggle room at most builders' merchants. Depends how friendly you are.

Reply to
Stinkoman

I don't think it's even possible to pay Screwfix as much as 10 P&P, no matter what you're ordering and how fast you want it; but anyway, it doesn't take many rads to exceed the 45-quid threshold which gives you free next-day delivery!

David

Reply to
Lobster

I stand corrected. Wasn't thinking straight. Of course, the next day delivery could be anytime between 9am and 5pm, but I guess if you're DIYing all day this isn't a problem. You can pay extra for delivery - up to £9, it seems - to ensure that products reach you by a certain time.

Reply to
Stinkoman