CH Inhibitor

Can you put too much of this stuff in? I presume not really. The reason for the question is I have just drained and refilled my system and added sludge remover. When it has done it's job (2 more weeks) I need to drain down and refill adding inhibitor. The bottle says for up to 10 radiators,I have 12, can I just put 2 bottles in or will it be OK with just the one. If it helps it is not a sealed system.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

radiators,I

Just use the one bottle full. It's enough for a system of twelve rads'.

Reply to
BigWallop

It's volume which is important, not number of radiators. Me, I'd put 1.5 bottles in, and keep the .5 for when I need to get the next bottle for refill.

Reply to
Ian Stirling