CH heating programmer

Indeed.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

I *know* that - which is why I was warning the OP that simply having

*independent* control of CH and HW wasn't enough! Some of the earlier replies implied that *any* programmer which had separate switches for CH and HW would do - which is untrue.
Reply to
Set Square

dunno. I have *three independent* settings for up to *THREE on/off periods per day EACH plus one hour override or 'advance to go ' settings on all THREE channels. Or disable any or all channels.

Honeywell I think.

Never missed a beat it hasn't. Unlike the MV it drives...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

On all three channels.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I took that as a given. Of course, it does that too.

Reply to
Bob Eager