Central heating - what are the options?

I once had to do an on-the-fly translation of a Welsh language baptismal service for some friends of mine. We'd gone to the service because it was a mutual friend being baptised, but as it was a Welsh language chapel my friends had a few problems. Couldn't speak of course; that would have been too disruptive, so I typed the thing rather like subtitles into my Psion 5mx and had my English monoglot friends peering over my shoulders. Probably still have the file somewhere :-)

Hwyl!

M.

Reply to
Martin Angove

When it comes to heating I do.

Anyone who know his stuff would not put up with a know-it-all like you.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Well, hot air anyway

Reply to
geoff

All type Maxie. All types.

Maxie, now it is clear the R&R is wearing away. So, roll on the Far east flesh dens. My you will be much better after that.

Reply to
IMM