Central heating upgrade - to flush or not to flush?

Hi We are currently upgrading our heating system from a back boiler to combi set up. Corgi bloke is going to be doing just the gas fittings and installing the boiler. The rest will be DIY. Was planning to flush the system but now wondering if this is worth the effort? Reason being that all the radiators will be coming off because of plastering / moving and adding radiators / fitting TRVs and we will be hosing all the crud out of the radiators before refitting. I have read that sludge builds up pretty much just in the radiators so, having cleaned them all out (and will also be installing a Magna clean filter) is a system flush necessary? Best guess is existing system about 15 years old and what we drained off when removing radiators looked pretty clean and seemed to have inhibitor added. If plumbing experts out there still think a system flush is needed, then I could do with advice on:

1) All radiators are currently removed on ground floor. Is there any way of flushing out the pipe work without having to refit all the radiators to do it? 2) Flush before or after new boiler & TRVs installed (or both!) 3) Product recommendations for flush?

Any replies much appreciated

Reply to
Mike