Central heating system with no thermostat

How would cooking with gas get the usage so high?

Its about 20 times what I use and I use a lot of hot water heated by gas (plus solar this year).

Reply to
dennis

Well in my case the figure I quoted for heating only was obviously just over their maximum "sane" threshold for heating only, but just inside the heating and cooking one.

Reply to
John Rumm

Some of the older Baxi boilers had a pressure switch so the boiler would shut down when it detected that the TRVs had closed. No idea how good it was, they don't have that feature on the newer models though so that's probably a clue ;)

Reply to
gremlin_95