Central Heating System

Below
You got it wrong. Frost stat to fire up above 0-2C. Just run the CH 24 hrs at 12-15C.

One minute you're on and on about saving energy, and the next you throw it away. Keeping a house at 15 degrees while you're on holiday in the winter is nonsense.
--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

Dave Plowman wrote:

Of course. What did you expect?

it
winter
I assume this foolish comment is from the DeWalt wearing boot man. Yellow Boots!!!! Some mothers.... And he boasts about not having his boiler serviced for 10 years, and thinks that is a cool thing to do. Then he knows all about heating. Morale of the story? Yellow boots go to your head.

You expect the furnishing to deteriorate under 15C. Duh!! Another know it all who knows nothing!!

Wonder what planet he's from?
--
*It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

Perhaps IMM buys the same quality house furnishings as he does power tools?
Everything from B&Q - nice.
--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?