Central Heating Quotation

I have received a quotefor a complet new central heating system.

The radiators are optional as K1 or P+ what are the differences?

Sidkney

Reply to
SidKnee

EricP

Thnaks Eric

What is the difference price as well as performance between Worcestor 30HE and 30HE+?

Sidkney

Reply to
SidKnee

Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a 30HE model? There's no mention of it on their web site.

As far as I know they do a 28HE, 29HE & 40HE.

I've just had a WB 28HE fitted.

Reply to
RedOnRed

"RedOnRed" wrote> Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a

30HE model? There's no mention of

They do a 30HE as well as a 30HE+? I need to decide on one of these 2.

Sid

Reply to
SidKnee

Oh yeah, it's a combi...