Central Heating question

I'm putting in a new radiator in an 'out of the way' location - The central heating is a standard 'feed and return' type. Can I just plumb into the existing 22mm feed and return pipes and use 15mm pipe to get to the radiator which is about 4mtrs away, or must I re-route the 22mm pipe to nearer to the radiator.

In short, the question is 'what is the maximum distance for a 'spur' from the main 22mm pipe'?

Hope that makes sense

Mike

Reply to
MXH