Central heating pump speed knob

I have a Circulating Pump (model CP 53) The pump itself is fine but the speed control knob has broken. I took the cover off to have a look and noticed that the plastic stem of the switch (which holds the metal contact pin) has broken off. I've managed to temporarily replace it so that the metal contact is working on number 2 speed. I was wondering if it's possible to obtain just the speed switching knob or do they only sell a complete assembly?

Reply to
Redwood

In article , Redwood writes

Silly question - if the speed is right now, why do you want to change it?

Reply to
John