Central Heating Inhibitor

I need to replace the inhibitor in my system. Decorating has seen most of the inhibitor flushed away.
What's the simplest way to go about this. Any particular recommendations as to different inhibitors.
It is a closed system off a combi boiler.
Thanks jk

Modern boilers will need something compatible with aluminium. I've used Sentinel X100 in the past. I'm sure there are many more for you to choose from if you prefer.
The problem with sealed systems is getting the stuff in there. Injection syringes are expensive and can be messy. I tend to install an inhibitor filling point. This is a short length of vertical pipe and an isolation valve not at the bottom of the system. Just drain to well below the filling point, open the valve and pour whatever chemicals you like in. Don't forget to close the valve.
Christian.

This is what my plumber recommended I use when I've finished moving radiators around (BTW the cheapest place I found for X100 is Screwfix).
As for getting the stuff into the system, I'm installing a towel warmer in the bathroom and he informed that unscrewing one of the valves in the top and using a funnel is the cheapest and easiest solution.
HTH
Jeff

Thanks for the ifo guys

the radiator bleed point. You'll have to catch the displaced water unless you've got some thin windscreen washer type tubing handy. Jon