central heating grants

Not really diy but I am sure some of you will have investigated this, does anybody know anything about these people www.uk-centralheating.com/ and the grants they offer.
Cheers Nick
Nick wrote:

I don't know this one. It may be a scam but ut could be connected with the official Warmfront grants. These are available to certain catagories of people e.g. disabled, retired or on benefit. They will fit loft & cavity wall insulation and even a CH system if there isn't one already or its "broken". All for free...
The scheme is run for the governemen by http://www.eaga.co.uk/Grants%20available/warm_front.html
On 9 Jan 2004 02:14:31 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nick) wrote:

The only grants I ever found were for people on some sort of benefit ie. if you work and pay taxes you pay for your own. :-(
Bit like BG offering 100 trade in on your boiler, yeah but they are twice as expensive in the first place...
Mark S.

are going to be a lot of 'broken' boilers after next year.

--
Andrew