central heating circuit diagrams

Yet another put-down.

Why do you assume that a DIYer is someone with little brain or ability?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

He said his skill and knowledge is limited. He needs the simplest solution for his limited skills.

Reply to
IMM

I don't think he really said that at all and certainly didn't ask for one of your put downs.

The actual question is information on how to replumb an existing system.

Why would you imagine that ripping everything out and fitting a combi is the simplest solution? You don't know what the requirements are, nor do you know what the water supply is like, to begin with.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Maybe he aspires to be one

Reply to
raden

Not a put down. I am being realistic and helpful.

But he probably needs to look at the big picture. I did that for him.

One box that is easy to connect up.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, to be what?

Reply to
IMM

OK, just to put the record straight. I'm an experienced DIYer but somewhat lapsed and now revitalised. Since I last did any serious plumbing the technology has changed so much (e.g. speedfit) that part of the problem I face is coming up to speed with what is now available. This newsgroup is great! The help I've had is really valuable and thanks to all posters.

For information, I am not about to junk my authentic Rayburn Nouvelle in pillar box red enamel, which supplies tons of hot water and central heating for a 'combi' boiler! But if I ever did I probably would put in a combi.

Darth

Reply to
Darth Ai