central heating boilers

can someone please help!!!! I have a potterton central heating boiler which will not light. Today i fitted a new PCB in the mistaken belief that this was at fault. I have power into the boiler which appears to go through all the various switches and thermostats no problem and then on to the PCB. In turn the PCB switches on the fan and sends power to the air pressure valve, which returns on the NC circuit.(white wire). I do not have power from the PCB to the gas valves. I can by pass the PCB and power the valves seperately and i get a gas flow. I'M STUCK!!!!!

Reply to
justin

In message , justin writes

So am I without knowing what boiler you're on about

Reply to
geoff

The model name of the boiler would help to track this down. I'd guess that you have somehting like a Profile or a Netaheat. If the latter I would change the relay.

Reply to
Ed Sirett