Cement Mixer at Aldi

£129.99 from 23rd Feb:

What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in no time.

a.. 100 litre b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts c.. Mixed material weight 100kg d.. 240 volt outlet e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm f.. Drum speed: 29rpm g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm h.. Weight: 62.5kg i.. IP44 rating

Reply to
Yeh But No But

Is this online?

Reply to
htmark98

Love it - must have a look to see what it is! There's also this:

Who does their proof reading? I'll nip off there next week to have a look. "Forehead thermometer". Maybe. AAMOI *WHY* do people these days say "four head" instead of "Forred"? Dunno.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Is this online?

It should be shortly once the current specials have finished. They are up to day.

Yeh But No But

You sure its not a Candy Floss maker? ;-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

|?129.99 from 23rd Feb: | | |What a mixer and what a price! Whether you're a skilled DIYer or a |professional builder, these powerful machines will pay for themselves in no |time. | | a.. 100 litre | b.. Power: 1/2 HP - 373 watts | c.. Mixed material weight 100kg | d.. 240 volt outlet | e.. Motor speed: 1400rpm | f.. Drum speed: 29rpm | g.. Size: 1150 x 700 x 1400cm | h.. Weight: 62.5kg | i.. IP44 rating

No! No! No! My garage is cram jam full of large Lidl/Aldi things I will use rarely.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

You know you'll want to buy two..one for concrete and one for plaster!

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

I'm in the forred club!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

So am I. Good old nautical word.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Here's the direct link:

Mathew Newton

Makro also have a cheap mixer in for £117

100 litre 100kg mixed material weight 1/2 HP motor

40

Reply to
In2Minds

seems like china have started making cement mixers and makro & aldi have started importing them. give it 12 months and they will be three for £50 !

Reply to
.

From the picture it looks like the ones that used to be branded Al-Ko - from Czechoslovakia IIRC

Reply to