Cement alternative?

Hi,

Have a coping stone which has come loose from a wall. Don't want to have to mix cement to re-secure it as it'd be a tiny amount. Suggestions as to an alternative to use?

Thanks,

Chandy

Reply to
chandy

You could try exterior grade no-nails stuff. That pink stuff is good, and its not just for gay people :-) Also Jewson's are flogging something called "Sticks Like Sh*t" which I must get some of, if only for a laugh.

Reply to
O.B.

You could try exterior grade no-nails stuff. That pink stuff is good, and its not just for gay people :-) Also Jewson's are flogging something called "Sticks Like Sh*t" which I must get some of, if only for a laugh.

Reply to
O.B.

Either the exterior grade no-more-nails someone else mentioned, or builder's resin (two-part epoxy stuff)

David

Reply to
Lobster

I have used polyurethane one-part adhesive for this in the past. It's very good for the job because it sets in the presence of moisture. Indeed it needs moisture to cure. It also foams as it sets instead of shrinking like most adhesives and this makes it easy to get into place.

You can buy it from Screwfix fairly cheaply in standard 310ml cartridges.

Reply to
Steve Firth

if they are they stole the idea from me !

I shoulda trade marked it :-(

Reply to
news

cement and sand - not the best option for stone cement and clay - not the best option for stone lime and sand ilme and clay clay and cowshit no more nails resins - not the best option for stone tile adhesive tile grout even anything thatll stick it really.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Car body filler.