celsius air conditioning

I am thinking of having some air conditoning in my home office but I a

not sure if I will be using a mitsubishi air conditoning system or self install xpelair digitemp unit.

the company i'm going to buy from is called celsius air conditonin ltd.

site at:

anybody had any experience of these guys?

and how easy are the xpelair digitemps to install

-- willcrook

Reply to
willcrook

No experience whatsoever (although I've fitted a B&Q "Airforce" split system climate control unit(s) myself, with some hassle but considerable success, at £400* + £15 bracket and £15 core bit).

The thing that worried me about the digitemp whilst looking at the glossies is that it is a single unit, and yes, looking at the detailed spec, "Noise levels as low as 37dba" - 37dba is actually quite noisy!, if you want your conservatory to be a peaceful haven then forget it! Of course, the one advantage of the unit (over a split system) is that its suitable for a dwarf wall (a likely necessity for a conservatory).

Horses for courses, but I'd suggest you understand the noise level from this.

(My reference source: home-cinema projector - 24dba is bearable - hardly noticable, 27dba (high-fan mode) is unacceptable for me for watching a film)

*Damn, just noticed its on sale now for £279, an absolute bargain.
Reply to
Mike Dodd