ceilings

I recently had a water leak in the loft which resulted in a bulge in the ceiling now it has dried out,can I just force it back and secure it or do I need to cut it out and start again?

Reply to
Leonard Billington

I would push it back and secure it. This may work perfectly well and is a no-cost option. If it doesn't work then you'll need to cut it out.

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham

Not in my experience. I suspect you might have more chance whilst it's still wet, but I've never actually tried then.

I guess you could try wetting it again and pushing it back first if you have nothing to lose.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel