ceiling cladding wont fit

10/11/2007 Hi, Has anyone out there bought any of the =A34:99 a length plastic ceiling cladding from Maxwells DIY? If so have you found the silver/gold infill strips impossible to fit over a full length? The profile of the strp is such a tight fit onto the cladding that it stretches open the rebate and tilts the strip quite severely resulting in too narrow a gap for the vext board to slot into. I'm looking for support on this one as I'm hpoing to get my money back on the whole package as Maxwells say it's the only profile thy supply for that type of cladding. Your response would be appreciated. Cheers.

Tinker

Reply to
julesntinker