CCTV cameras

Hi are there any CCTV cameras out there that provide both a composite video output *AND* and ethernet output?

Reason I ask is that I want to put the composite video via a UHF modulator as an additional channel on our TVs in the house and use the ethernet to link t oa PC running Zoneminder, that would record the footage to a hard disc and provide access over the internet

Infra red capable would also be a bonus and so would being in colour.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen H