Cavity wall construction

That would be tricky for them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'm pleased to see that you are capable of taking my advice on doing a bit more research on Maclaurin, to perhaps improve your Maclaurin knowledge, even if not your understanding of how Tesco works. Now if you can just apply a bit more effort on actually reading the Maclaurin biography, you may well be able to further correct these shortcomings. It may also be advisable to follow up on some of the other posters advice on background reading on boiler systems to keep you occupied between Tangos!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

The Lidl check-out

They have now trained Ikea to the same standard!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Do a Goggle on "cavity walls" and construction and lots comes up. Learn how to use Google.

If one width brick gap then insulation must be installed.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Are they bollocks! Just go and have a look, they sell reasonable quality for low prices, they are a big German company (where snobbery doesn't quite invade peoples lives like it does over here).

Certainly one of my regular shops.

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

I am disappointed you got the whole lot wrong, compounded by poor reasoning. You must try harder.

Reply to
Doctor Evil