Cavity wall construction

They are, and I don't buy pies.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Little Middle England coming out now. I have never seen pies in all the shelves in Morrison's

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Intriguing, why not buy from the local butcher instead of Morrisons in the first place?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

So Johnny Foreigner just leaves his parked outside then?

Reply to
Gordon R

That's what we do. Far cheaper and better quality than all the supermarkets. I only use supermarkets when pushed.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Well, either you are blind or the stock profile in yours is very different, which I find hard to believe since it's a one size fits all operation.

I notice that Ken Morrison is now in serious trouble and the major shareholders have forced non exec directors onto the board.

This is generally a kiss of death to any business because it means that there is a lack of trust by the institutional shareholders and it is very rare that a bunch of non execs add any real value.

It's the institutional shareholders attempting to rescue something from a total disaster.

at this point it is highly likely that they will be acquired for a song or may eventually go broke. A disaster waiting to happen.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Absolutely. I never had any intention of actually buying this from Morrisons - it was a way of trying out their claim. I was not in the least bit surprised that they failed.

The product from the butcher's was superb, BTW.

Reply to
Andy Hall

What a crock of shit. Who's the "we"?

Reply to
Andy Hall

So he lives alone on pies then? Much as I appreciate the quality of your arguments on most subjects, there is an uncharitable streak.....

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Parked on the opposite side of the Channel!

They don't like it up 'em Capt Mainwaring!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

My God he thinks all the shelves of one of the country's biggest supermarkets is full of pies. No hope for you.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

supermarkets.

Dagenham girl pipers.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Me uncharitable?

I give hugely to HM Inland Revenue. It's the biggest charity I know.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Now that I do believe.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Then you must earn hugely, and most of the people I know in that category do so by overcharging hugely (to offset their huge tax bills). I hate the word "huge". Seems to be a favourite with the BBC lately.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

So, it's you who wants to eat all the pies then. There are no pies in Morrison's because you bunch have ate them all. Such greed.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

They should tax you twice as much. Yes twice as much.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

He eats huge pies too.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Not especially; however the return on investment for my "donations" always seems very poor value for money.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Nope. Not good for me....

Reply to