Caustic Soda?

In message , The Medway Handyman wrote

What about a mop (wrapped in a dustbin bag) used a large plunger in the toilet bowl? If the toilet bowl to blockage is filled with water then the pressure generated by plunger may move the blockage. Perhaps synchronised plunging in both bowls may be the solution.

Reply to
Alan

Close enough, I concur.

Reply to
dennis

Steve,

It's about 10cm across both ways, so you'd expect a bit under a litre for each 10cm length.

Do please try to keep your temper. You do sometimes have something useful to say, these outbursts don't help your credibility.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

One of the lads plunged their WC & it caused Bex's one to fill rapidly :-)

Synchronised plunging may be the answer!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Tried buying per* anything lately ? Even acetone raises eyebrows.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Dennis and charm school in the same sentence?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dennis is charm itself compared to Steve Firth. The man is hated with a vengeance on almost every NG you could think of.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I didn't lose my temper.

When the Medway Fuckwit starts on his smug, condescending, stupidity, while overlooking the fact that the c*ck-up was his, I'm not cutting him any slack. If he doesn't like it, he knows what he can do.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The only people who state loudly that they hate me are the Usenet fuckwits. The spammers, newsgroup wreckers, liars, trolls, drooling morons and multiple sock-puppets.

If that's the sort of scum you want to be associated, then lie down in the gutter alongside them.

But since you're a serial newsgroup abused yourself Mr Medway "Please Help Me to Make Money out of Being a Handyman" Fuckwit. That's probably just the sort of company you would enjoy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Just a thought, is one a clone of the other?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Seen Mr Firth elsewhere (and sometimes posts something nice) but Dennis here only.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I have 5 ng on the go and he certainly posts elsewhere, but I can't remember which one.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Doesn't seem so :-(

I don't know what it is - but most people I've come across with the name of 'Steve' tend to be of the bullying persuasion, just as most persons with the name 'Nigel' or 'Sharon' or 'Tracey' or 'Dave' tend to be .....

Contd on P94....

Reply to
Adrian C

Hmm, let me see Dennis, Steve. No, not much similarity there.

Dave, Dave.

Uh oh, you're a clone of the Medway Fuckwit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve,

A touch of kettle calling saucepan black with stuff like this in your headers making you look like an egotistical prat.

"Copyright in the original content of this Usenet post is owned or controlled by Steve Firth. The content may be distributed freely for non-commercial use. Google and DIYBanter are forbidden from storing this post or displaying this post to third parties without the prior written permission of Steve Firth."

What is that supposed to achieve in the bear-pits of the Usenet hierarchies - apart from making you a laughing stock that is?

I also see that somewhere amongst your tirades in this thread, I seem to recall that you have commented on TMH's website - well comparing TMH's and yours at

-- you seem to be a little envious of his!!

And a little 'funny' for you that may just lighten your mood and realise that life isn't all bitching to - or about others.

The Serenity Prayer for Work

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today As they may be connected to the butt that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work...

12% on Monday

23% on Tuesday

40% on Wednesday

20% on Thursday

5% on Fridays

And help me to remember...

When I?m having a really bad day,

And it seems that people are trying to piss me off,

That it takes 42 muscles to frown and

Only 4 muscles to extend my middle finger

And tell them to bite me!

========================

Well all this should send your blood pressure up to new highs.

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

You may want to clear up the drool from your keyboard now.

No, I didn't do that. You're a liar.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's the 'Tamsin's I really hate...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Fair enough on that. What you did say was ""PleaseHelp Me to Make Money out of Being a Handyman"" as I said, it was from memory.

But now what about the rest of the post? You seem to have ignored that, so I must presume that you agree with what I said about "making you look like an egotistical prat".

BTW, interesting having a look at DIYBanter - especially the statistics showing that you have made 1,877 posts ( or 2.44 per day) since their records commenced on July 2nd 2006 - been a right busy little prat haven't you? LOL

Ah well, it keeps the blood pressure up!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

cue Barker & Corbett ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

That was shit as well. And the one acting like an egotistical wanker here is you.

Reply to
Steve Firth