Cats

In message , Mr Pounder writes

So its true - you can buy all sorts of shit on ebay

Reply to
geoff

How come that's any of their business?

Reply to
Tim Streater

work out how you can allow the dog in the front garden as well.

Reply to
zaax

dig it in. makes plants grow well.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I retired six years ago (give or take a few days) and have had _one_ pension increase of ca. 3% a couple of years ago. That's all - so much for so-called "gold-plated" pensions.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

In message , Mr Pounder writes

Lots of Fox poo about nowadays. They like to leave it in prominent places, advertising perhaps!

Tends to be more solid than that produced by cats and has pointy ends.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

"When not at the dole office" is near enough for me.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

That is not what I meant and well you know it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

60 this year.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Ahh, give over.

OK, I'm bored now. Buh-bye!

Reply to
Tim Streater

Not a windup, it was a question.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Right, so as well as possible advocating killing animals in an extremely painful manner, you're now saying that anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves out of work is a wanker?

Do you have to get up extra early to be this offensive and idiotic, or is it a natural character trait?

Reply to
Richard Colton

For being forgetful and leaving some on *my* driveway whilst topping up the car?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Too much barking. This will annoy the neighbours who own the cats.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Do you have to get up extra early to be this offensive and idiotic, or

Have I upset you?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Not especially, I find you mildly amusing and very pitiable.

Reply to
Richard Colton

Why the pity?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Well it serves to pass the idle hours...

In my case, both.

But I am actually being quite nice today.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Cats will always shit on newly worked soil in preference to bark chippings, so you could keep a small patch that you turn over every week or so. If the one using it is young and fit, you shouldn't have trouble with other cats. A water pistol is the other option. Takes patience but one direct hit and you won't see them again. I quite like the little buggers. Such elegant creatures

Reply to
stuart noble

Cat heaven for crapwork is a pile of sharp sand...DAMHIKT :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher