Cat proofing a stereo

Actually if I don't, they steal other people's food.

And I was referring to effort, not cost (and at 85p for a kg of dry food, it's not much).

Reply to
Mr Macaw

rote:

t allow it :-(

h what they don't like.

t you liked it.

ou liked the image/sound or not, just like looking at cat shit on the lawn.

children will die before the age or 10.

to believe you of course.

h things otherwoise we might decide smoking is good for you and someone mig ht decide making a profit from it is a good idea then you'll get more ads p romoting it as health giving properties.

f they believe the advert. All ads lie anyway, so what's new? People know to take everything they say with a pinch of salt. There should be no adve rtising authority whatsoever.

So you think we should advertise cigs as being good for you like they did i n the 20s 30s 40s... 50s.

How about swallowing mercury to cure syphilis and typhoid ?

the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more di fficult to fly there."

Reply to
whisky-dave

He's clever unlike you as he knows that I wonlt leave stale food for him to eat because it'll smell and attract flies.

I donlt think sexuality comes into it.

cheese isn't good for cats as it's very fattening, but OK as a treat but not as a meal.

I wanted one when they first came out I borougt A VHS recorder with camera ability but I could barely carry it let alone the camera too.

Reply to
whisky-dave

They ignore anything that doesn't interest them unlike dogs who are interested in what the human is intrested in. You didn't see the cats vs dog program did you.

Not easy at all if they haven;t been brought up doing it. if you don;t do it wothin about 8-10 weeks it's virtually impossible. Vats dont; think the way you expect them to. They have a very binary approach as in good or bad. This is why it doesn't matter how hard you try gettig a cat to fetch a stick is almost impossible.

That's doesn't concern him, only the draugh that can come theough the flap concerns him and the possibilty of cats using it.

Reply to
whisky-dave