Casters/Cup Alternatives

The bed currently has 8 casters which was OK when there was carpet, but not so with wooden floors.
I bought these cups which are OK unless there is a knock on the bed and the wheels fall out and off goes the bed! http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID 4343&CATIDe323
Is there an alternative?
Looking for something like a caster, but without the wheel and more so like the cup - if that makes sense. Any ideas?

There should be flat bottomed casters - we used to have these on our lounge suite. They glide rather than roll.
Where to get them? No idea.
HTH Dave R
David W.E. Roberts wrote:

At this point I'm just glad something like this does exist. For some reason, I never tried 'flat caster legs' in google and now I've found something called 'bunn foot' which could be OK. Only problem is what is 'bunn' in the UK? http://www.hardwareresources.com/categories.asp?CatIDf&SubCatIDh
--
Chris Spyrou
numero communications limited

http://hardware.meetthegeeks.org/ourreview/2001/coolcasemodscastors / an alternative - the casters/castors have brakes.
http://www.rosshandling.co.uk/castors.asp is a supplier.
If you look to the RHS of http://www.rosshandling.co.uk/feet.asp there is a rigind foot with a four screw fixing which looks like what we used to have.
If you Google for 'furniture caster castor' you will get some references.
Searching for 'feet' may give you all sorts of interesting things :-)
HTH Dave R

I beleive these are called "glides" in the uk. Some of the "sheds" stock them, otherwise I suppose a furniture store might be able to special order them for you.