cast iron bath wanted

Anybody chucking out a cast iron bath in the Derbyshire area? I want one for me old mum - hers (plastic) has cracked due to being crushed by her bath lifting seat device - a canvass strap spanning the bath which is reeled in by a motor to lift her in and out. Plastic not strong enough.
cheers
Jacob
jacob wrote:

Cast iron baths that look like modern ones are no stronger than acrylic. Go for a new steel one. One of the tile outlets was selling one for 58.
Old (antique) cast iron baths are very heavy - make sure your bathroom floor can take the weight.
Andy