Carron Phoenix sink

I'm fitting a new kitchen and the sink is one of the granite look ones - not real granite - some sort of composite. It doesn't have tap holes, just two circles part drilled through the underside. Instructions are to knock out in the required position using a punch.

Having done this I'm left with a jagged hole that is too small for the tap tails, not the nice round aperture that presumably should have happened. No amount of filing is making any appreciable difference.

Any ideas on where I go from here. Washing up after Christmas lunch is likely to be in a bucket on the floor at this rate.

Thanks

JC

Reply to
Bald eagle

A different type of file? Some sort of drilly thing?

At least it didn't leave jagged holes that were too big for the tap tails.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Angle Grinder........or more seriously Dremel

Reply to
RW

Used a round file that fitted in a drill bit. The file is now smooth! Will try to get a diamond file from Screwfix later today.

Reply to
Bald eagle