Carpet Stain Removal

Anyone got any ideas of how to remove an orange fruit carpet stain from a light carpet?

The wife left an orange in her bag and our nephew stood on the bag squashing it. She's had quite a few attempts now with 1001 and it aint budging.

Thanks.

Reply to
RedOnRed

A rug? Rearrange furniture?

My book of clean Rinse with cold water (dab with cold water on a cloth) treat with liquid detergent and rinse. Try household ammonia followed by dilute hydrogen peroxide (6 parts water) and then rinse again.

You'd want to test a bit of carpet first though (if you can buy those chemicals anymore without getting nicked for them)

Reply to
mogga

Working in a situation with access to commerial products I have found the Johnsons Enhance range effective. Treat the stain with the spot remover then shampoo with the carpet shampoo product. This treatment may work with other spot treatment/shampoo combinations.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race

Try this