carpet shampoo refills - wheer to buy?

Can anyone suggest where to buy refills of carpet shampoo? I've got one of those 3in1 shampoo/vacuums fby Goblin/morphy richards.

But I can't find anywhere to buy the shampoo locally (exeter, devon) and the manufacturer's supply line isn't going to be the cheapest!

thanks

Reply to
keith

Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, they all do washing up liquid. Go for the quality brands, the cheapos are less effective.

Many people can be persuaded to pay pounds per litre, but I've never seen them get any better results from it.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton