Carpet dry cleaning

I am looking to get my carpets cleaned and i was recommended this company

like a franchise and was wondering if anyone has ever used them or had experience of the Dry Fusion=99 cleaning system or similar dry cleaning? Is dry cleaning better than steam cleaning?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
bob

Nothing new there, its a technique called bonnet mopping thats been around for years. Its a maintenance clean, not a deep clean e.g. it cleans the surface of the carpet, but not deep down into the pile.

'Steam Cleaning' is a misnomer. The correct term is hot water spray extraction. Hot water when sprayed under pressure looks a bit like steam hence the name.

Spray extraction is a real deep clean, much better IME than bonnet mopping.

More info on the DIY Wiki

The Medway Handyman