Carhartt

I am looking into buying some workgear. A friend mentioned carhartt as being one of the best. Anyone had any experiences of this clothing brand?

Cheers

Simon

Reply to
Simon

Cay you give me adriced about English?Are you ?

Reply to
zhouzhongyi88

Useful Chinese say to me,ok?

Reply to
zhouzhongyi88

Isn't that one of those wanky designer brands that do mostly t-shirts and jackets that make you look gay?

Cheers dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Could be, although I couldn't see any lumberjack shirts on their web site.

However they did have protective workwear by Norm (whoever he is).

Reply to
Andy Hall

Don't know the brand but I'd highly reccommend

The Medway Handyman

Thanks to you all, much obliged

Reply to
Simon