Careful with that Makita...

The Medway Handyman

an uzi sub-makita?

NT

Reply to
NT

Thank goodness we don't live in a country where the police shoot unarmed Brazilian tradesmen.

Reply to
mike

At the risk of becoming uk.d-i-y's Weird Al Yankovic, I couldn't help putting that phrase to this tune

'll get me coat...

Reply to
Lino expert

Actually, neither could I.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Ouch!

Reply to
Bruce

Makitas are a blue color, I guess they have blue colored guns down there.

Reply to
ransley

There was no mention of Makita in the article referred to.

The OP presumably added it for dramatic effect. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

And it could have been an anniversary model in white and black. Not sure if that is in the latest Uzi range.

Reply to
Rod

Just for a laugh......

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Will you be bustin some phatt moves to this later on innit?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

One will indeed be getting down with one's bad self. Yo.

Reply to
Lino expert

Nothing wrong with that!

Except ... whatever you say may be taken literally and used against you in the later part of the thread. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Might have been an impact driver - they sound a bit like machine guns.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

or men armed with table legs...

Reply to