Carbon filter material

You do know that a carbon filter will take out smells like farts and volatile organics and stuff like that as well as cooking smells? They also take out ozone which may be a problem if he has an old laser printer and hasn't fitted a new filter for years.

You can buy mats for aquarium use which I have fitted to my dehumidifier while decorating to get rid of the paint smell faster.

Even my car has a carbon filter to remove some of the smells from that dirty diesel in front. Not that it has enough carbon in it to last long.

Reply to
dennis

Precisely, it is a limited. And entirely unnecessary.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr