Car immobilisers

Does anyone know who makes those cheap (old) car immobilisers that use a 1/4 inch mono plug with a few electronics inside their casing to turn them off. I have an old banger I wish to get back onto the road and would prefer to get a new plug than remove the immobiliser. At the moment I have used an old bread board to get the old dismantled/disintegrated plug to work so I have the code required to make a new one work.

TIA

-- Adam

adamwadsworth@(REMOVETHIS)blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maplin might have something ?

regards Tim

Reply to
Tim

Reply to
Mindwipe

It's not the cost, it is the idle factor. I do not fancy messing about in the cold removing and fitting the new one.