Car door dent fixing

Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus

Reply to
tom

I know who it was, but I'm not telling !!! Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave

Presumable the subject should have been Re: FUN POLICE

The Fun Police should have ensured that it was impossible to obstruct the exit. Have they no idea how to keep people safe? Obviously we need to be much more Health and Safety conscious and bring in a lot more regulations and restrictions.

Re your Focus. I had one and it and the local Ford dealer ensured that my next car was not a Ford. Dump it. Not anywhere unsafe.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Does that mean that the OP's Focus is write-off then? Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave

Just as well there wasn't a fire if your car was blocking an exit. It's not good enough to say you 'dindt notice' (sic).

I'm sure I would have contributed to the damage too, if you'd put my life in danger.

Reply to
Phil the Farmer