Capping 10mm Pipe

I need to cap some 10mm microbore pipe after permanently removing a radiator. Ideally, I'd like some solder ring caps but I would also consider compression fittings if they are not too long and bulky.

Trouble is I can't find any - started off with the usuals, B&Q, Homebase Focus and then tried a couple of good local plumber's merchants.

I have seen some online but I would have to but 50 and I only want two.

Are these things generally difficult to find?

If so, why, is it because alternative methods are used such as crimp and solder?

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

I've seen and bought 'em in the largest B&Qs maybe its just in the areas like mine where there seems to be a lot of microbore fitted..

Reply to
Old Bill

pack of 10 - £15.00

Paul King

or these - 49p each - but they're ugly IMHO

Paul King

================ Look here and scroll down:

here:

Cicero

Thanks for all the help guys - just what I was after.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather